Frequently asked questions
- I have a question about my TomTom GO device. Who can I talk to?
- We are more than happy to help! Please visit www.tomtom.com/support for further information.
- Which products qualify for this promotion?
TomTom GO Essential 5”
TomTom GO Essential 6”
TomTom GO Premium 5”
TomTom GO Premium 6”
TomTom GO Camper
- How long will the promotion run? What are the timelines?
- The dates for purchase are between 31/05/2019 00:01 CET and 31/07/2019 23:59 CET. You have 14 days from the time of your purchase to register for the promotion.
- What if I bought a TomTom GO but my claim is considered invalid?
- If you were notified that your claim is invalid (e.g., due to a blurry proof of purchase), you will receive an email with a link so that you can upload it again. You will then have 7 days to do so. In case you did not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com, indicating your participation number, and we will be happy to help you.
- Is it possible to check the status of my claim online?
- No, however you will receive claim status updates by email. If you still have questions though, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I do not have my original receipt / proof of purchase. Is there any way that I can still get one of the Instax cameras?
- No, unfortunately, to participate in this promotion, you must have a copy of your original receipt / proof of purchase.
- How do I know if I have registered correctly?
- Once you have submitted your registration, you will receive a confirmation number by email. Be sure to check your spam folder and designate claim emails as “not junk” or “not spam”. If you have not received your confirmation email within six (6) hours of registering, and have double-checked your spam folder, please contact us.
- What should I do with my registration confirmation code / reference number?
- Please keep your registration confirmation code / reference number in case you need to update the details concerning your claim.
- I have lost my registration confirmation email / reference number, what can I do?
- Write to us at email@example.com, including your first name, last name, the email address you registered with, and your registration date and we will indicate your participation reference number.
- I am unable to register online. Can I still participate in the promotion?
- Since this promotion is managed via web-based redemption, all claims must be made online.
- Where can I find the serial number?
- You can find the serial number on the barcode sticker of your device’s packaging or in the menu of your device. To access this, scroll to the question mark icon (?) and select “About”. Your device’s serial number will consist of 12 characters, starting with either one or two letters.
- I submitted my claim more than thirty (30) days ago and have not received my Instax camera yet. What can I do?
- First, please check your spam folder for emails regarding the Instax promotion. After confirming that emails concerning the promotion have not ended up in your spam folder, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your claim confirmation.
- Can I choose what colour of camera I get?
- The Instax cameras in this promotion are available in “Smoky White” only.
- Can I request cash or a check instead of the Instax camera?
- No, there is no cash, check, or credit option.
- What if I bought the device in a country where I do not live?
- The country where you bought the device must be a participating country in this promotion. You must live in the country where you have purchased the device. Otherwise we will not be able to accept your claim.
- What if I bought the device in, or I am a legal resident of, a country that is not a participating country in the promotion?
To be eligible for the promotion, you must buy a qualifying product in one of the participating countries (see complete list below).
Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg*, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom
*Legal residents of Luxembourg who have bought qualifying products in Belgium may participate in this promotion.
Please note that the following territories are excluded from this promotion: Ceuta, Melilla, Gibraltar and Vatican City
- I have questions concerning TomTom’s privacy and data protection policies? Who should I contact?
- Please visit www.tomtom.com/legal/privacy/
- How can I let TomTom know what emails I want to receive?
- You are welcome to change your email preferences. To do this, click “unsubscribe” at the footer of TomTom emails for a list of options or contact us directly at either www.tomtom.com/support or email@example.com. Please note that we are required to send email notifications concerning (i) changes to our terms and conditions and privacy policies and (ii) critical updates to TomTom products and services.